Welcome to Stay Plugged In. In this installment we deliver bass, drums, and a very cool subtractive synthesizer.
VST Zone U.F.O. Zone Edition
U.F.O. Zone Edition is a three oscillator subtractive synthesizer. Two of the oscillators have a shared filter, which uses two LFOs to modulate the frequency. The third oscillator has a dedicated filter using three LFOs, two of which are graphical, for frequency modulation. An effects section with delay, chorus, and reverb rounds out the sound shaping chores. U.F.O. Zone Edition comes with 160 presets including some very good pads and preset randomization for tweaking sounds. It is available in Windows VST format.
- Three oscillators
- 160 Presets
- Low CPU utilization
- Preset randomization function
- Delay, chorus, and reverb effects
Neurobot is a great sounding bass synthesizer. It utilizes phase distortion oscillation that is further tweaked via amp, modulation, and filter envelopes. Choose from square, saw, pulse, and saw-pulse waveforms to shape the sound origination. The lfo section syncs to dual destination targets to further shape the sound. Neurobot uses two filters one of which is Moog emulated. Users can create great bass sounds with this very simple to use synthesizer. Neurobot is available in Windows VST format
- Amp, mod, and filter envelopes
- Saw, square, saw-pulse and pulse waves
- Dual filters including Moog emulated
- Sync lfo with multiple destination routing
DB-Force The Amen
The Amen is a unique sample-based synthesizer that gives the user the ability to tweak the “Amen Break” through various means to create a percussive bed for drum & bass and other styles of dance music. The “Amen Break” is pre-sliced into single drum hits with each slice midi mapped to an individual piano key C1 through A4. The user can modify the sounds through various means including a filter, filter and main envelopes, and phaser, bitcrusher, distortion, and reverb effects. The Amen allows producers to create some very creative and warped percussion very easily with simple controls rather than manual slicing and editing. The Amen is available in Windows VST format.
- Sample-based synthesis.
- ADSR filter envelope.
- AD amp envelope.
- AD envelope for each single slice.
- Two host-syncable LFOs.
- Effects section with phaser, bitcrusher, distortion and reverb.
- Each single slice can be played forward (velocity set from 0 to 100) and reverse (velocity set from 101 to 127).
- Each single slice can be played once or looped (can be set separately for forward and reverse)
editable forward start/end positions, editable reverse start/end positions for each single slice
- All functions fully automatable.
- MIDI-learn function for each knob/button
Submit plugins for review consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org