Welcome to Stay Plugged In 19. In this installment we have a couple of great effects and a classic synthesizer plugin.
Kotelnikov is a wideband dynamics processor that combines high fidelity dynamic range control with deep musical flexibility. It employs very powerful, state of the art, high precision algorithms. Kotenikov modifies the dynamic range yet preserves the original tone, timbre and punch of the original signal which makes it great for stereo bus compression. It is available in Windows VST, Mac VST and Audio Units formats
- 64-bit floating point precision for all relevant calculations
- Multi-rate processing structure for highest accuracy
- “Delta” oversampled signal path (bit transparent at 0dB gain reduction)
- Super fast, yet natural sounding compression
- “Crest factor” based control scheme offering independent release controls for peak and RMS events
- Flexible sidechain highpass filter
- Advanced stereo linking options optimized for the stereo bus
- Delta preview mode to preview the difference between compressed and original signal
- Latency compensated parallel bypass
Acon Digital Multiply
Multiply is a chorus effect that utilizes a phase randomizing filter to eliminate unwanted comb filter effects. The original signal can be multiplied to achieve the effect of several performers playing the same tones. Multiply outputs up to six signals from the original one and allows pitch and loudness to be modulated. Users will find it to be a very clean and useful chorus effect. Multiply is available in Windows VST plus Mac Audio Units and VST formats
- 6 Voice chorus effect
- Integrated equalizer
- Integrated pre-delay section
- Phase randomizing filter processor
Digital Suburban Dexed
Dexed is a Yamaha DX7 emulator/librarian. It can be used as a DX7 emulator plugin or as a librarian to edit patches and send them to your hardware DX7 synthesizer. The plugin faithfully creates great DX7 tones and pads making it a must-have for your collection if you are a fan of the original synthesizer. Dexed has numerous editing and control options to modify existing patches or cook up some of your own. It scores very high on the “tweakability” scale. Dexed is available in Windows, Mac, and Linux VST formats.
- 144 DAW automatable DX7 parameters from one single panel
- Fully supports DX7 input and output Sysex messages; including controller change
- Each of the operators has a real time VU meter so you know which one is active.
Submit plugins for review consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org