Here comes episode 15 of Stay Plugged In, where once again we are bringing free plugins to the masses.
Ignite Amps Emissary
Emissary is a plugin version of the custom tube amp built by Ignite for Ryan Huthnance. Although it is primarily meant for metal guitarists, electronic musicians can use it to coax out some cool and very useable sounds. Emissary has both clean and distorted channels with multiple equalization options. It is available in Windows VST plus Mac Audio Units and VST formats
- Clean and lead channels
- Clean and lead input loops
- Tube modeling
- Bright gain switching on both channels
SonicXTC Hi-NRG Zone Retro LE
Hi-NRG Zone Retro LE is an easy-to-use three oscillator synthesizer that allows the user to create great classic synth leads. In addition to the oscillator controls Hi-NRG Zone retro LE features multi-filter, filter ADSR, output ADSR, delay, and “NRG-Gate” controls neatly laid out on its interface. Hi-NRG Zone retro LE starts you off with 16 presets and allows the user to save a total of 200 presets. It is available in Windows VST format.
- 200 user presets, 16 custom presets
- Midi automation
- 3 tunable multi-oscillators
- Delay effect
Free download (scroll down)
Vladg Sound Nova-67P
Nova-67P is a parallel parametric equalizer plugin combined with a compressor. The compressor can operate in full-band and split-band modes. In split-band mode it operates as a parallel dynamic equalizer. Experiment with the Nova-67P for a while and the user can create some interesting permutations of sounds. It is available in Windows VST plus Mac Audio Units and VST formats.
- 5-band parallel equalizer with auto-gain
- Optional high-pass and low-pass filters
- Full-band frequency dependent and/or split-band compression
- Side-chain filtering and pre-emphasis
- Third-octave real-time spectrum analysis down to 15 Hz
- External side-chain support
- 64-bit internal processing
Submit plugins for review consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org