People always seem like they’re willing to spend a little extra cash on a next-level New Year’s Eve party. This year, Hakkasan Nightclub in Las Vegas is offering one of the most lavish bottle service packages ever for Calvin Harris’ (pictured, left) NYE set–all for the cool price of $500,000.
Hakkasan is pulling out all the stops for what they are calling their Dynastie Package. Along with a premier spot to watch Harris’ set, these super VIP-ers will also be treated to their names being displayed on the main screens during a confetti drop, a 30-liter bottle of Midas champagne by Armand de Brignac, an “exclusive” championship belt, diamond cuff links and necklaces, and a gold disc signed by Calvin Harris himself. Eva Shaw and Burns are set to open up for Harris, with DJ Ruckus performing in the club’s Ling Ling Room.
For those less inclined to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on their New Year’s night out, general admission tickets are going for $175 for women and $325 for men. Even better, if you’re heading to Vegas for the holidays and looking to save a bundle, enter our NYE Giveaway to win tickets to see Alesso and Nicky Romero perform at Light Vegas nightclub at Mandalay Bay.
Have an extra $500,000 in the bank and still insist on being a moron with it? We did some research and came up with 10 far more sensible ways to blow your half-million than on the garden-variety champagne and women you’ll get for your trouble at Hakkasan.
2. An island cottage in Key West, Florida
3. Enough shares to control 0.13 percent of SFX
($500,000/$3.94=126,000 shares/90m outstanding=.13%)
4. Book Calvin Harris for a private set
5. Take 50 friends to near space and experience zero gravity
6. Book Calvin Harris and bring him to near space for a private performance in zero gravity
7. Purchase a pair of Navy SEAL-trained ‘executive protection’ dogs
8. 3 million chicken Mcnuggets
9. Or just buy a whole McDonald’s
10. Re-create “Project X” in real life once a year for 5 years
Nathan Codd contributed to this article.